MEDIA PARTNER FOR MIDDLE EAST HSE & SUSTAINABILITY FORUM – OCTOBER 2018
Myriad Global Media Middle East is delighted to be the media partner for the Energy Institute’s Middle East HSE and Sustainability Forum, taking place in Dubai on 1-3 October 2018.
The inaugural forum held in May 2017 was a resounding success, bringing together energy sector leaders sharing best practices, communicating the results of important research, and providing the 200+ delegates with the opportunity to learn, enquire, and take ideas back to their private and public sector entities around the Gulf.
The event’s key objective was to help improve the safety performance of organisations, and foster a healthy and accident-free work culture. The upcoming 2018 event will continue this focus and build further, adding a third day to the forum dedicated to exploring the topics of environmental sustainability and energy.
With an opening keynote from His Excellency Eng. Suhail Mohamed Faraj Al Mazrouei, UAE Minister of Energy & Industry, the forum will feature interesting updates and advice from industry leaders, technical sessions, executive panel discussions and roundtables, workshops, and networking lunches.
Key topics will include:
- HSE Management – Organisational arrangements to identify hazards, reduce risks and enhance business performance
- Health – Managing health hazards and reducing their impact on workers’ health
- Process Safety – Managing hazards that have the potential to cause major accidents
- Human Factors – Designing jobs and equipment to suit a wide range of user abilities and limitations
- Environment sustainability and energy – Processes aimed at avoiding and mitigating environmental impacts and improving energy management
As well as enabling learning from across all sectors and sharing of international best practice, the forum offers excellent networking opportunities with delegates from around the world – representing operating companies, product and service suppliers, consultancies, regulators, and academia.
If you’re keen to be part of this ‘international good practice’ dialogue and stay abreast of the latest trends and practices for energy management and sustainability leadership, the forum is one not to be missed.
The event is expected to sell out quickly, be sure to register for your free place while you still can.